July 11, 2011

Guest post by... HG??

From the desk crib of Hannah Grace:

Today I am exactly five months old... we sure have been busy and boy am I tired!



As you can see by my parents' gazillion other posts, I've been changing, growing, and learning a lot! I thought I'd share a couple of other adventures with you as we celebrate my 5 month birthday!

A couple weeks ago, I got to take a trip on the TWS, which is my dad's boat Time Well Spent. It was a lot of fun, and I wore the cutest bathing suit!




 I also had some of my friends over for a party!


And let me clear the air... I may not have liked green beans the first night, but I came around. Now I even like carrots too. That's right, I now eat peas, green beans, carrots, and oatmeal!! Maybe I won't grow up picky like my parents... here's hoping!

 I especially like how messy all these new foods are.... mom says not to play with my food, but it's hard to resist! Yummy!

Oh, and have they even mentioned my new floor skills? I'm practicing for gymnastics with my new rolls, scoots, and mom and dad's favorite, the leg extension!




I can move so fast there's just a blur!



Phew! All this typing has worn me out again, so I think I'll go take a nap with daddy. 

Life is good down on Old Shell!

No comments:

Post a Comment