August 17, 2011

6 month check-up + business plug

HG's 6 month stats show consistent progress... 15 lbs., 1 oz. and 25 in. Her development is right on cue, and she's hitting all appropriate milestones! She even showed off for the doctor by sitting up tall and then holding her bottle! :)

AND she got a very special present for her 6 month birthday... which I will reveal in my next post.... it's a surprise!! :)

Now, I must tell you about my new idea for a venture:


If you know me at all, you know I love organizing as well as secondhand buying & selling. I've decided to put my skills and thriftiness to good use (besides driving my husband crazy!) and offer my services to help YOU with one or all of the following:

     -ORGANIZING a closet, room, garage, house, business, etc.both physically and electronically
     -SELLING your items to give you CASH (conducting estate/yard sales, consignments, etc)
     -BUYING items secondhand to save you money (a.k.a hunting many secondhand sources)     

Email Megan@MeyerOrganizer.com for more info or to schedule a free consultation.

No job too small! More info to follow - Please help spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment