September 6, 2011

Photo-less

Well, I've done it again. Another camera broken. A nice one at that. Big stinkin' bummer.


On the upside, HG is getting over her ear infection thanks to the new antibiotics, motrin (which is way better than tylenol), and numbing ear drops. Yep, we've got our fun, giggly, happy baby back! You'll just have to take my word for it since I have zero pictures (sore subject in our house). However, I think my hubby was wise this time and purchased a camera warranty, so hopefully I'll be back up and running (errr, picture-taking) in no time!


Meanwhile, MeyerOrganizer has hit the ground running! I am one-for-one with happy clients and ready to take on my next project. I have a couple yard sales to conduct soon, but there's plenty of time to help YOU with your home or office. 
I welcome your inquiries! 


Megan@MeyerOrganizer.com or www.MeyerOrganizer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment