June 29, 2011

That's a Wrap!

I'll be wrapping up Hannah Grace's first four months in the next couple of posts. Remember all of those milestones I referenced in the last post? Well, let's start with her 4-month check-up:


HG weighed 12 lbs and 12 ounces, and was 24.5 inches tall... errr, long? I shouldn't say "tall" until she's standing! :) She handled her shots pretty well (without running a fever) and we got the "go-ahead" on new activities.. like playing in the exersaucer and eating food (the very mashed up version, that is).


To top all of that off, we luckily have a good friend whose daughter has some sweet photog skills! So we'll "wrap up" this post by sharing these lovely pictures of HG at 4 months old! [Warning: I'm about to test to the maximum upload of pics to a single post!]






 












See a picture that you'd like to have for yourself? I have a code for 30 free prints from Shutterfly, so let me know which one you want, and I'll order it for you! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment